This route probably has some of the most famous and well known sites in Ireland along with day trips that can be taken. Most popular would be Rock of Cashel, Kilkenny city & Castle, Waterford Crystal, Ring of Kerry & Dingle Peninsula and Blarney. If this is your first time to Ireland it is a good route to start with.
1. Killarney (Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula)
2. Cork (Blarney, Kinsale, Cobh)
3. Waterford (Waterford Crystal, Dunmore East)
4. Kilkenny (Kilkenny Castle)
5. Dublin (city tour to all attractions)
There are many combinations to the overnight locations listed above and if you wanted to stretch it a little you could include Galway for a night.
Our student group who traveled to Ireland last May is getting together soon (before the senior nursing students graduate May 16) to celebrate our friendship and share memories of our memorable trip. They have really bonded as a group! Thank-you for making it a superb experience!