The North of Ireland has a lot to offer and some spectacular scenery . It also produces some of the renowned products Ireland is famous for such as Belleek Pottery and Old Bushmills Whiskey. If you have been to Ireland before this is a good route on a second visit.
Starting in Shannon airport and traveling north through Galway, Mayo, Sligo, Derry, Giants Causeway, Belfast, Down, Louth and ending in Dublin before leaving for home.
1. Galway (Connemara / The Aran Islands)
2. Westport (Achill Island/ Ballintubber Abbey)
3. Sligo (Yeats Grave/Lough Gill/Parkes Castle)
4. Derry (Giants Causeway/ Old Bushmills)
5. Belfast (City tour/ Transport Museum)6. Dublin (City tour to all attractions)