The North of Ireland has a lot to offer and some spectacular scenery . It also produces some of the renowned products Ireland is famous for such as Belleek Pottery and Old Bushmills Whiskey. If you have been to Ireland before this is a good route on a second visit.
Starting in Shannon airport and traveling north through Galway, Mayo, Sligo, Derry, Giants Causeway, Belfast, Down, Louth and ending in Dublin before leaving for home.
1. Galway (Connemara / The Aran Islands)
2. Westport (Achill Island/ Ballintubber Abbey)
3. Sligo (Yeats Grave/Lough Gill/Parkes Castle)
4. Derry (Giants Causeway/ Old Bushmills)
5. Belfast (City tour/ Transport Museum)6. Dublin (City tour to all attractions)
Our student group who traveled to Ireland last May is getting together soon (before the senior nursing students graduate May 16) to celebrate our friendship and share memories of our memorable trip. They have really bonded as a group! Thank-you for making it a superb experience!