One week south side:
This route probably has some of the most famous and well known sites in Ireland along with day trips that can be taken. Most popular would be Rock of Cashel, Kilkenny city & Castle, Waterford Crystal, Ring of Kerry & Dingle Peninsula and Blarney. If this is your first time to Ireland it is a good route to start with.
1. Killarney (Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula)
2. Cork (Blarney, Kinsale, Cobh)
3. Waterford (Waterford Crystal, Dunmore East)
4. Kilkenny (Kilkenny Castle)
5. Dublin (city tour to all attractions)
There are many combinations to the overnight locations listed above and if you wanted to stretch it a little you could include Galway for a night.
A Glimpse of Ireland
$595 per person sharing based on a minimum of 2 people
Valid for travel from the 1st October 2013 up to the 31st March 2014!
THIS IS FOR LAND ONLY!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Terms and conditions apply!